~~Writing Update~~

    In order to change things up in my writing schedule, I have decided to attempt something new and try out the writing challenge where one writes 100 words for 100 days, except, I am going to throw out the 100 days bit, in case I want to alter things again later. So I just have the goal of writing 100 words per day.

    While it has only been a week or so into this, I have to say I've already noticed a huge difference! 

~I'm taking more time with my words. 

~My descriptions are cleaner. 

~I'm more immersed in each moment of my story. 

~It's so quick, taking me somewhere less than 15 minutes! 

~And I get to write every day! 

    I'm loving this challenge, and I am incredibly excited to see how it goes as I continue on!

    How is your writing changing with the seasons of life? And have you ever tried the 100 for 100 challenge? I'd love to know in the comments below!


With love,

                the hopeful maiden.

Comments