~~Wishtress by Nadine Brandes | book review~~

 

    Okay, so this one of the most well-written books I've read in a long time! It may have been the fact that I listened to the audio book for this one, but the descriptions and dialogue were SO immersive! And Bastiaan is officially my favorite of Nadine Brandes' boy love interests for her main characters! 

Also, I'm curious what others thought of the ending. I actually love the cliffhanger, and was happily anticipating the final words my writer brain already knew were coming, lol! But I'm curious to know what other people thought about the morality of the decision made in the final pages, since I wasn't quite sure what point the author was trying to make there. I think it was basically that the Well's calling was greater than humans' verdicts. But if you've read the book and have some insight on that final bit, I'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

 

With love,

             the hopeful maiden.


Comments