~In Which the hopeful maiden Says Hello :) ~

   


     Hello!!

     Somehow it has been over a year since I've last visited my little citadel. My studies were a factor in my staying away, as well as there being problems in my heart that God needed to work on. But today I'm making my return and I am writing this with a happy, happy smile.  

    I am beyond excited to see how God will bless me and others through this creative outlet. I have so many stories and songs to share with you.

    To start us off, I'd like to begin by sharing a worship cover by Genavieve Linkowski. She was a positive influence during my teen years, I loved her voice and I used to sing and worship along with her. I have a lot of sweet memories with her videos. Her bright light for Christ is one of the reasons I'm back blogging.

 

    Well, that's all for now, but I hope to write to you again very soon. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

 

With love,

        The Hopeful Maiden.

Comments