~~In which the hopeful maiden wishes you a Merry Christmas~~

  Oh, December, you magical month! 

The shining crown of snow atop a mountain of life lived in all the months past. 

December, you bring chances to look back, and to anticipate forwards. To celebrate the year and the birthday of the Prince of Peace. 

                                                         Oh, December, you magical month!    

                                                                                


    Hello, friends! This very well might be my final post of 2021. It is so weird that I started this blog as a 2021 New Year's Resolution, and now here I am! I am proud of my meager, now eleven posts, for I truly did work hard on them. I so enjoyed sharing my April photography challenge with you, and recounting my Spring favorites. Ooh, and I had so much fun sharing my writing journey thus far. 

    For 2022, I am excited to continue with this whole blogging thing, as I tried it out for this year and have found that I really do enjoy it. So I am definitely ready for a whole new year of posts, and I hope you are too!

    What better way to conclude the year, and my first year as a blogger, than with a bit of writing! At the bottom of this post is a video I uploaded to my YouTube channel. It's a writing playlist of sorts, just like the one I did for this past NaNoWriMo. Instead of medieval music, like I chose for that last one, this video is filled with magical, christmassy, ballroom music. Yes, that is the best way to describe it! 

    Essentially, when you listen to this video and write alongside it, you should be able to imagine your main character couple swaying about an old ballroom, lavishly decorated for Yuletide. The orchestra is at it in the corner, and the snow is coming down faster outside. However, the guests at the ball are not cold, as the frequent dancing keeps them quite warm!

    Any way, I do hope you enjoy! Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!


    With love,

          The Hopeful Maiden.


Christmas-time write with me


Remember, Dear Heart, we are all between the paws of the one true Aslan.

                                 

Comments