~~In which we say goodbye to another autumn~~

 

        November will only be with us for a few more days now. With its passing go the last of the autumn leaves, with most of the woods around my home quite bare. And all over the world, those who chose to partake in the challenge are racing to complete their final word counts for National Novel Writing Month. I was fortunate enough to choose a more feasible goal for my NaNoWriMo, and therefore reached my milestone a week ago, a fact I am quite happy about.

    I write this in the evening, during one of my final listens of my Autumn music playlist for the year. It is cold outside, and just stepping out for a few minutes is enough to make your ears regret it. It also happens to be during the slow Thanksgiving weekend, and I am grateful for a pause and a rest from normal routines. 
    Overall, my Autumn has been quite a good one. I was blessed to discover new favorite movies and soundtracks, and to reread some old childhood favorite books. With the introduction of the new favorite films and soundtracks comes more inspiration and motivation for my own works and for that, I am so, so grateful. There are few things in the world that bring me greater joy than stumbling upon a new favorite story!


    As well as partaking in other's art, I was able to film and edit two little films and I am quite proud of how they both turned out. One, I posted in my previous post, the other will be at the end of this one. 
    Truly, I have had such a beautiful art-filled Autumn, where I have loved and appreciated so many people's films and music and even blogs! On to Winter, dear citizens!
    How has your Autumn treated your creative side? Any new book or film loves? And have you hit your NaNoWriMo goal yet? I'd love to hear from you in the comments!

        With Love,
            The Hopeful Maiden.

Remember, Dear Heart, we are all between the paws of the one true Aslan.



November Write with me 2021

(with adventure and fantasy music)

(Music titles will be in the YouTube description
box of this video)


Comments