Come Find His Rest | A song review

   

"Come Find His Rest" 

Favorite line:

"I came to Jesus as I was so weary, worn, and sad / I found in Him a resting place and He has made me glad."

    This song has such a peaceful feeling to it. Especially when they sing the line: "Take His yoke upon thee / for He is gentle and lowly in heart". Ugh, it's just so good!! 

    Along with this song being for worship purposes, I also think it's good for writing as well. Perhaps for a scene where a lone voice rises to encourage the masses to trust in Christ despite whatever great darkness they are facing. And then the encouragement ripples out to more and more people!🤍

 

    What do you think of this song? And have you ever heard it before today? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below! (Also, the choir, conductor, etc. info is in the YouTube description box!)

Comments