~~In which we wrap up the April photography challenge!! (Third week+ the Final week)~~

     Hello, all, and welcome to my last April Photography challenge post!

     The thirty days are up and it is done!! The last two weeks were definitely an exhausted crawl to the finish line. But nevertheless, I did make it! Now that this chapter is closed, I am so excited to look to the future and see what this new month has to offer! 

    I hope you all had a lovely April and will have a Happy May! On to the photos!!


    Day 15 prompt: A is for...


"Nobody is ever too old to dream.
And dreams never grow old."



    Day 16 prompt: Sunset



    Day 17 prompt: National Haiku Poetry Day

    Day 18 prompt: Fruit
Frozen blueberries.

    Day 19 prompt: Red

    Day 20 prompt: Green
The woods around my house
are, bit by bit, reclaiming their
summer glory. 


    
    Day 21 prompt: National Tea Day

    Day 22 prompt: Childhood favorite song
I chose three, but even these don't
scratch the surface. I had a lot of
favorites growing up and I still do.




    Day 23 prompt: World Book Day
A huge shoutout to all the books that 
made my childhood so special!!
I'll be rereading you 'til I die! 

    Day 24 prompt: Childhood favorite book
As a child one of my favorite things to
do was to bake and cook with my mom.
 As a result this book, which was
about just that, (a daughter helping her
mother make dinner), was one of my
all time favorites.

    Day 25 prompt: Old
So, this one is two-fold.
Obviously Pride and Prejudice is
old.

But this copy was also printed in
1960, and apparently
sold for 45 cents.





    Day 26 prompt: Random


    Day 27 prompt: Shadow


    Day 28 prompt: Sweet

A tub of salted caramel ice cream.

    Day 29 prompt: Nighttime


    And lastly, day 30 prompt: Goodbye


 

    So that is it! I completed a 30 day photo challenge!! 

    April was so sweet and as always, I am grateful for another month to live and to be. But now we must embrace a new month and all it holds for us! 

    Have a Happy May, Friends! 


        With love,

           The Hopeful Maiden.



Remember, Dear Heart, we are all between the paws of the one true Aslan. 




Comments