~~In which there is an April Photography Challenge (Week one)~~

 

    Good day to you all, citizens of Storyteller's Citadel!

    This month I decided to embark on something of an adventure. Everyday, for 30 days, I am to take a photo.

So far, it has gone quite well, and I have had so much fun playing around with my camera. Because there was no full challenge that I could find where I was interested in every prompt, I took a few days to scour Pinterest and the like, garnering word and phrase prompts that caught my eye. I then compiled the chosen prompts and eagerly awaited the start of a new month.  

    And now, here I am, one-fourth of the way finished with my little adventure, to share an update and some of the photos I have taken so far. 

    I hope that these photos make you smile or inspire you to take a few of your own! And, without further ado, I present to you my April Photography Challenge (week one).


    Day one prompt: Hello

And with that, my friends, was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

        Day two prompt: Spring



    Day three prompt: Bookbinder poetry
(One of the prompts I was most excited to try! I made several fantastic, medieval sounding poems. Some could even be used for story prompts!)
Winter Rebels, 
Raising Dragons,
Staying Strong, Captivating,
Live Writing, Live Fearless,
My Creative Life.

Staying Strong by the Shores of Silver Lake
Captivating, Winter Embers,
These Happy Golden Years.

    Day four prompt: Easter

    Day five prompt: Kindle Photo
This is a photo I took earlier this year. 
I tried hard to recreate it for this challenge,
but alas,
 it just was not happening. 

    Day six prompt: Blue
One of the most gorgeous covers
 I have ever seen.

Though, this book is definitely for older 
teens and up.


    Day seven prompt: Currently Reading
A creepy albeit interesting read. 

    
    And that concludes the first week of this challenge! I am so grateful to God for the ability and the means to embark on this adventure! And I am quite excited to see what other pretty photos I can manage to take as the month progresses. I wish you all a happy week and a good day!

    With love,
        The Hopeful Maiden.

Remember, Dear Heart, we are all between the paws of the one true Aslan.  






   

 

Comments